Thursday, December 20, 2007

Count My Many Blessings

I have a feeling that struggle is in the air. :0( I don't think there is one person I am close to that is not struggling in some way. I think this is the season of struggle ha. I hit a point of major discouragement and saw no way out of it. I made a personal decision, from a few influences, that I am going to think positive. Ya know how if you wake up and stub your toe, the whole day goes wrong. Welll, I figure if I don't let something like that bother me then good things have to come my way. They have! There are too many things lately blessing me and my family. It has just been incredible. No, I am not going on a big trip, and I may not have a christmas for my kids, but I have been blessed left and right. Things are hapening that shouldn't happen, that are unexplainable. I don't know what guardian angel is out there taking care of my family, but I love you for it. It has taken me out of deep discouragement and that is all I can ask for. I forget about the blessings I have in my life sometimes, and I have definitely been humbled. The season of Christmas is about love, and I may have to explain that to my kids this year a little better, but I have faith in thinking positive. There are many times I wanted to just say to myself that I have no blessings and I have nowhere to go but up. I have been taught a lesson. Soooo I will count my blessings. I hope and pray that everyone has a wonderful Christmas. Love ya tons!

3 comments:

{connie} said...

i think you have many guardian angels watching over you and your familY! i am so blessed to share in your joY todaY!! i think we both needed to have a haPpY day!! i love and miss you all. can't wait to see you in a couple days. *hugs*

Bradley said...

I am so happy that things have that silver lining for you. You and J and the rest of the brood deserve a break.... Much love!!!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.