Friday, October 26, 2007

Holy Crap! It's Been Too Long

Well i think i have hit that point where my brain has officially stopped working. Ha. I am up doing homework as usual. This past week has been so stressful i think i am going to explode! There have been so many things going on. I have started my schooling and trying to get things organized around the house. I know it's by chance, but my husband has been getting more work lately right when i start school so it has been crazy :( I would just like to know when it's going to get cooler, i mean is it ever? It feels awesome at night but man, it doesn't feel better during the day yet. Ok i am done bitching over less important things. Ha. I am getting closer to having my house to myself and that is something to be excited about. YaY!! One more week! :) I have been waiting for this moment a long time, and I am definitely anticipating it. I have come to realize that my problems that i think are big, are not so big. For instance i have a good friend Brad that has been sick and still has to function in a crazy world. I don't know if he wants me talking about him so sorry Bradley. hehe. love ya. Well i will stop mentioning names but let's just say i have come to appreciate the problems i think i have. hehe. Oh ya! I opened the door and that cool air is the best! I know i am weird, no just tired. Well it's off to bed for me. nighty nite :)

1 comment:

{connie} said...

I tagged you. Read my blog and have fun!! *hugs*