Friday, October 19, 2007

Enough is Enough

Well i have thought about alot today. I start to wonder when enough is enough. What do i mean by that? Well, i guess there is no particular thing, it just seems like things have started to pile. Things seem to keep happening to me and people i love and i wonder when it all stops. I wonder if there are those people out there like me who are generally nice people. Ok really nice, too nice. I try to do my best to support, love, and listen to those around me. Sometimes i feel like i dont get it back and i start to wonder if its just me. Am i too sensitive, or am i justified in feeling this. I know im rambling again, but to my credit i did warn my readers that i do this lol. Right now i am surrounded by chaos and i feel like no matter what i do its wrong. I am, by choice, someone who bites my toungue to keep peace. When do i know if its the right thing to do because you love them, and going absolutely bannanas. A bannana sounds good lol:) Anyways, its a good thing i have a good support system. (you know who you are) :) I think i need a vacation, and no i dont think im alone in this. lol . Its gonna be nice when i can just write about positive things all the time ha. Enough is enough of this boo hooing. lol. Ok i better go to bed before i totally go off the deep end or take my readers there ha. Better luck next time.......

No comments: