Thursday, October 18, 2007

Getting Behind

It has been awhile since i have written and i am getting scolded for it lol. i have been very busy or crazy. I think they are the same thing sometimes. ha. I have talked to a couple of people who have had bad days lately. I think i have had one of those years lol. Well on to better things huh. Im sorry if i ramble, it is quite a habit with me. I start school in a few days and i think im gonna go crazy trying to learn things all over again. I know there are people out there like me who have been out of school for years. I seemed to have forgotten a lot of things that i learned in high school. I have been trying to learn algebra and its not going so well. I talk to my friend Brad about this and he is no help lol (jk). I start to wonder if i didnt apply myself or if i really dont do well at learning. I keep telling myself that saying of " the things in life which are the hardest, seem to be the most worth it." I dont know if this will be the case with school but it seemed to be true in the past. I think im at that point where i want to accomplish something i know will be difficult, yet fulfilling. I think i picked the right thing cuz its definitely hard,lol. I think this will be good for my kids as well. They will know the importance of going for what you want. Well i think i am rambling again. ha. I am going to end this before i start forgetting people will actually read this. Until next time.....

2 comments:

{connie} said...

too funny, i don't care who you are!! it is always the hardest things to do in life that will give you the the best reward in the end. hang in there. i know you can do it. love ya ;0)

Bradley said...

Back off, lady!!!!! I just don't like MATH!!!!