Monday, October 8, 2007

Look At Me Go!

Well here i am again. I have been thinking lately about what makes me happy. My husband came to me just yesterday easing me into something he would really love to do. Now, he knows i will probably have a hard time letting this happen but i still told him i would think about it. As i sat there alone late at night thinking about how to tell him no, i couldnt think of a good reason. I have decided to go back to school see and he knows i have been waiting a long time for this. Even though he knows how hard it will be juggling school with 5 children, he wants to make it work cuz it makes me happy so how could i tell him no. I guess i figured its about time we do what we always wanted to do. We started a family very young in my opinion. Even though i would never trade my children i just think its time my husband and i think about what we want too. I know there will always be things that are going to get in the way of happiness but i have learned its something i have to work for every day. I am very determined to have that life that i always imagined having. I think my husband and i got into a place where we both kind of got lost and its time we find ourselves and each other again. well i have rambled long enough. until next time.........

2 comments:

{connie} said...

wtg...two days in a row! yes, it's time to make your own happiness. good luck on going back to school. don't know if i could do it all over again. love you guys.

Bradley said...

I will help you write your papers. I only charge $250/hr.