Sunday, October 7, 2007

In The Beginning

Well this is the beginning for me. We shall see how this goes. I told my sis Connie that I would give this a try. I am not very good or creative with my writing but love to write, if that makes any sense.(ha) Well hopefully like a few people I know, I will be able to inspire in some way. I think this might be a good thing for me especially with the week I have had. Hopefully this will at least take some stress away.(lol) Well until next time this is all I have.

2 comments:

{connie} said...

WOOHOO!!! i can't believe you did it, you took the leap. i am so proud of you. can't wait to read what you write. good luck. love ya sis.

Bradley said...

I feel like a mama bird who has pushed her little fledgling out of the nest only to watch it plummet to a certain death.... Wait, no, I didn't mean that......I meant, glad to see you have joined the ranks!!! You're gonna love it!!!